TechMaidens™ A life skills and employability training charitable enterprise. We empower women and children through technology improving personal lives and economic circumstances. We have hosted digital skill based workshops in North London successfully empowering and supporting women in local communities with online skills to improve social family inclusion, develop a trade or business and or advance young girls with careers in tech.
Our workshops are designed for women juggling a domestic balance, giving a friendly atmosphere that builds confidence, inspiration through personal mentoring and career development with hands on practical work experience.
- Empower women through various online learning skills that enable digital and social inclusion.
- Improve access to sustainable jobs by encouraging participation of women into Tech careers through STEM internship and apprenticeship programmes.
- Develop digital enterprise skills for women in trades or those looking to set up a business improving the number of women in business.
- Building awareness of gender imbalance and the lack of diversity in Tech through promotional events and working with educational schools initiatives.
- Reduce barriers to learning through access to flexible workshops and computers enabling better access to opportunities.
- Encourage leadership and personal and career development through one to one and mentoring support; we take our learners on a journey to unlock hidden potentials.
- We inspire, engage and empower children through nurturing early talents into creative skills and innovators from the next generation.
So far we have empowered and trained over 75 learners at our Digital workshops with increase momentum at every cohort. We are currently recruiting for our cohort 6 group with 15 Learners registered. We have kicked with 9 learners aiming to breakdown glass ceilings with online skills to be continued......
Journey of Founder & CEO TechMaids
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07570 128 340
Follow us on twitter @TechMaidens